Some financial aid applicants are asked to provide supporting documentation through a process called verification. The supporting documentation is used by the Office of Student Financial Services to review the accuracy of FAFSA information and make any required corrections.
There are several reasons why a student’s FAFSA may be selected for verification. A financial aid applicant’s FAFSA can be selected randomly, or for inconsistent, unusual data, or misreported information, by the U.S. Department of Education. Warner Pacific may be required to verify a financial aid applicant’s FAFSA when conflicting documentation exists or when unusual circumstances are reported. If a student’s FAFSA is selected for verification for any of these reasons, the Office of Student Financial Services may not disburse federal, state, or institutional need-based financial aid until the verification process is complete.
To avoid possible registration and/or funding delay, the verification process should be completed as soon as possible, preferably before payment is due for the semester.
All verification forms can be returned via fax, email, or mail. Please make sure to complete the forms corresponding to the correct aid year.
- 22-23 Dependent Household & Tax Filing Status Worksheet
- 22-23 Independent Household & Tax Filing Status Worksheet
- 22-23 Identity & Educational Purpose Worksheet
- 23-24 Dependent Household & Tax Filing Status Worksheet
- 23-24 Independent Household & Tax Filing Status Worksheet
- 23-24 Identity & Educational Purpose Worksheet
Student Financial Services Forms
All forms must be completed by the student to be eligible to register for classes. New students can complete these forms online by logging into their Personal Admission website at https://admissions.warnerpacific.edu/account/login.
- Traditional Program Financial Agreement
- Traditional Program Cash Management Authorization
- Traditional Program Financial Information Release
- Professional & Graduate Studies Payment Policies and Financial Agreement Forms
- Professional & Graduate Studies FERPA Release Form
Payment Plan Forms
Traditional Program students can use the following forms to determine if a payment plan is needed and to enroll in a payment plan.
- 2023-2024 Payment Calculator
- Automatic Monthly Payment Plan Authorization
- 2 Per Semester Payment Plan Authorization
This form should be completed in consultation with the Office of Student Financial Services. Some students may be eligible for an adjustment to their FAFSA if the student or the family financial situation has changed since the tax return used on the Financial Aid Application. Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 503.517.1091 for guidance on whether this process would be beneficial.