Work Study jobs are typically on campus and are available to students whose financial aid award does not cover their full need. Work Study earnings are not counted toward student income on the next year’s FAFSA, allowing students to reduce their expected family contribution while working a part-time job.
Spring 2023 Job Openings
- Academic Tutor
- Accounting Clerk
- Admissions Call Team Member
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Advancement Administrative Assistant
- Athletics Game Management
- Business Department Marketing and Office Assistant
- Campus Safety Cadet
- Campus Safety Officer
- Library Circulation Assistant
- Natural Sciences Lab Assistant
- Student Life Center Office Assistant
Frequently Asked Questions
Warner Pacific University operates in accordance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Act of 1975, and the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. These acts, as amended, prohibit discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, national, or ethnic origin or physical handicap and provide for secure handling of all personal and educational records and materials. Warner Pacific University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.