Your transcript is the official record of all WPU course work and academic history.
Transcript requests must be submitted in writing.
Please include the following in your request:
- Your full name (include any previous name[s] you may have had)
- Your current address and phone number
- Your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- The year(s) during which you attended Warner Pacific
- The number of transcripts you require
- Whether the transcripts are to be official or unofficial
- Where you would like us to send your transcripts
- Your signature (we cannot release your transcripts without this)
- A $7 payment per official transcript (unofficial transcripts are free)
You may Fax or Mail your request:
Fax Requests: 503.517.1352 (please include your Visa or MasterCard number with expiration date)
Warner Pacific University
Attn: Records Office
2219 SE 68th Avenue
Portland, OR 97215
Please include a check made payable to “Warner Pacific University”.
Transcripts will be processed within 3-5 days after receiving your request.
Please note: Most forms require an original signature(s) and therefore may not be submitted electronically. They are available for you to fill out electronically, then print out, sign and submit for your convenience.
If you have questions, contact us at 503.517.1013.