The WPU Registrar’s Office supports every registered student, as well as the faculty and staff who interact with them. Specifically, we are responsible for:
- Class enrollment and registration
- Verifying registration and graduation
- Commencement planning and Diplomas
- Students looking to request a Warner Pacific University diploma or diploma cover can do so – here.
- Preservation and privacy of student records
- Schedule of classes and course catalogs
- Loan deferment reporting
- Evaluation of transfer credits
- Assisting special populations such as U.S. veterans and service members
Please note: Most forms require an original signature(s) and therefore may not be submitted electronically. They are available for you to fill out electronically, then print out, sign and submit for your convenience. If you have questions, contact us at 503.517.1013.
Note: The Forms listed below require Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher in order to be viewed properly. If you do not have Acrobat Reader currently installed on your computer, click here to download your free copy of the latest version.
*Note these schedules are subject to change.
- 2018-2019 Catalog
- 2017-2018 Catalog
- 2016-2017 Catalog
- 2015-2016 Catalog
- 2014-2015 Catalog
- 2013-2014 Catalog
- 2012-2013 Catalog
- 2011-2012 Catalog
- 2010-2011 Catalog
Adult Degree Bulletins
- 2017-2018 ADP Bulletin
Commonly Requested Forms
- Application for Graduation
- Adult Degree – Add/Drop Request Form
- Change of Name/Address
- Individualized Program Petition
- Major/Minor Update Form
- Petition to the Academic Policies Committee
- Proficiency Examination Authorization
- Request for Pass/No Pass
- Request to Withhold Directory Information
- Tutorial/Independent Study Request
Transcript requests must be submitted in writing.
Please include the following in your request:
- Your full name (include any previous name[s] you may have had)
- Your current address and phone number
- Your Social Security Number
- Your date of birth
- The year(s) during which you attended Warner
- The number of transcripts you require
- Whether the transcripts are to be official or unofficial
- Where you would like us to send your transcripts
- Your signature (we cannot release your transcripts without this)
- A $7 payment per official transcript (unofficial transcripts are free)
You may Fax or Mail your request:
Fax Requests: 503.517.1352
(please include your Visa or MasterCard number with expiration date)
Warner Pacific University
Attn: Records Office
2219 SE 68th Avenue
Portland, OR 97215
Please include a check made payable to Warner Pacific University.
Transcripts will be processed within 3-5 days after receiving your request.
Please note: Most forms require the original signature(s) and therefore may not be submitted electronically. They are available for you to fill out electronically, then print out, sign and submit for your convenience.