- Student to faculty ratio: 13:1
- Average class size: 14
- Full-time faculty: 31
- Institutional Effectiveness: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- Regional Accreditation: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- Council of Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP)
- Degrees Offered: Associate, Baccalaureate (B.A., B.S.), Master’s, Post-Baccalaureate Certifications
- 28 majors
- 32 minors
- 7 pre-professional programs
- 8 graduate programs
- You can also design your own individualized major.
- Portland, Oregon
- Three locations throughout the metro area including Centre 205, Longview, and SE Portland.
- Mt. Tabor Campus (main campus) sits on 14.5 acres adjacent to 195-acre Mt. Tabor Park.
- 10 major buildings including the McGuire Auditorium and Schlatter Chapel
Student Enrollment 2020-2021
- 863 total students
- 466 traditional undergraduates, 397 Professional and Graduate Studies including undergraduate/graduate students (122 are graduate level)
- Students from 19 states and 6 countries
- Men: 36%; Women: 64%
- 40% of traditional undergraduate students are transfers
- Graduation Rate: 46%
- 55% of students identify as persons of color
- 24% of traditional undergraduate students live on campus (76% commute)
(Traditional Undergraduate Program)
- Tuition and Fees: $18,900
- Books: Included in Tuition
- Room and Board: $9,345
- Other Expenses: $2,702
- Percentage of full-time students receiving financial aid: 99%
- Average financial aid package: $19,019
- WP’s tuition costs were 54% lower than the average four-year private institution in Oregon and Washington.
- Get your individualized financial aid estimate: Net Price Calculator
- Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)
- 25 Christian denominations are represented on campus.
- There are over 9,000 Warner Pacific alumni worldwide.
- WP alumni reside in all 50 states and 20 countries across the globe.
- Member–National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA); Cascade Collegiate Conference
- Mascot: Knights
- School colors: Columbia blue and black
- 41% of our traditional undergraduate students are involved in Knights Athletics
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- Men’s and Women’s Cross-Country
- Men’s and Women’s Soccer
- Women’s Softball
- Men’s and Women’s Track and Field
- Women’s Volleyball
- Men’s and Women’s Wrestling
- Students and staff donate more than 50,000 hours of service each academic year (a value of more than $1,100,000 to Portland communities).
- U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, 2019, 2020 Regional West
- President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- View all Warner Pacific’s National Rankings
- 2013 winner of the CCCU Andringa Award for Advancing Racial Harmony
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
- Council of Independent Colleges
- Oregon Alliance of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Designated a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) by the U.S. Department of Education–the first four-year college or university in Oregon to receive this designation