When can I move into my on-campus unit?

All residential students will receive a confirmation email to their Warner Pacific email with details regarding housing. Have questions? Email residencelife@warnerpacific.edu

Can I remove my meal plan?

Meal plans are required for most students. The Platinum Meal Plan is required for all residential students living in Smith and Warman Halls. The Gold Meal Plan is required for all residential students living in the apartments and houses. The Bronze Meal Plan is required for all Freshmen commuter students and the Commuter Meal Plan is required for all Sophomore and Junior commuter students. Any student required to purchase a meal plan may choose to upgrade to a higher meal plan. Please contact residencelife@warnerpacific.edu for more information.

Can I bring my pet?

Students are not allowed to keep pets of any kind on campus. This also includes feeding and temporarily housing animals in or around living areas. In the event a pet is discovered in a house, apartment or the residence halls, each resident will incur a fine.

Do I need a parking pass to park on campus?

Parking on the University campus is limited. All students wanting to park a car on the campus must purchase a parking permit that allows access to two common parking areas, the McGuire/C.C. Perry Gymnasium lot and the Otto F. Linn Library lot. Residents of the Tabor Terrace, Division St., and Saxon apartments each have their own parking lot. However, apartment residents must obtain and display a unique sticker on their parking permit. Apartment residents may visit the Office of Student Life to receive their sticker during Welcome Week or once they arrive on campus. Visitors to campus are welcome to park in any of the assigned visitor spaces, or can get a visitors pass from the Office of Student Life. The University is not responsible for damage, loss, or theft of students’ or visitors’ cars.

Is laundry free?

Yes. All community laundry rooms are free for residential students. Detergents and softeners are not provided.

Can I rent furniture?

All apartments are unfurnished. However, Residence Life has twin XL beds, desks, and dressers available on a first come, first serve basis. Residence Life does also partner with local furniture rental companies to provide students affordable access to furnish their on-campus units.

Can I request someone as my roommate?

The Office of Residence Life work to place students who are compatible based on the information in the completed Housing Placement Form. Requested accommodations and roommate preferences are honored whenever possible.

Is there a curfew or nightly check-ins?

While Residential Assistants (RAs) complete nightly rounds, RA’s do not complete a bed-check. There is no curfew for residential students either.

How can I receive a package?

All residential students are assigned a mailbox in the on-campus Mailroom. When students move onto campus, they will receive their mailing information. Students who live off-campus are able to request a mailbox as well.