All students enrolled in 12 or more credit hours are expected to participate in the Faith and Service Commitment Program.
Faith & Service Requirement
- Required to attend 15 faith credits each semester.
- Required to complete and log 10 service hours each semester, prior to the set deadline, and consistent with Warner Pacific’s philosophy of service.
- Required to have a combination of faith credits and service hours that equal 25 for each semester.
- Must have a minimum of 5 faith credits and 5 service hours.
- Service hours must be logged by the student prior to the deadline and be consistent with Warner Pacific’s philosophy of service.