As mandated by federal regulations, this consumer information page is intended to provide compliance and disclosure of information for students, faculty, staff, and parents. The links below will take you to the page detailing the topic highlighted. To request a paper copy, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 503.517.1091.
This page collects student consumer information from around the University in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
- Contact Information
- Campus Copyright Policy & Implementation
- Copyright Laws – Civil and Criminal Penalties
- Career Services
- Degree & Certificate Programs
- Disability Access Services
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Emergency Response Plan
- Faculty & Staff
- Information Technology Policies (including the responsible use of technology and copyright information) can be found in The Squire
- Institutional Accreditation
- Institutional Facilities
- Non-Discrimination Policy: Warner Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, political affiliation or political philosophy in admission and access to, and treatment and employment in, its educational programs and activities. The University takes affirmative action to increase ethnic, cultural and gender diversity; to employ qualified individuals with disabilities, and to provide equal opportunity to all students and employees.
- Student Community Agreement
- Student Consumer Complaint Process
- Student Diversity
- Title IX Compliance and Title IX Compliance Officers
- Transfer Credit Policies
- U.S. Department of Education College Scorecards
- Vaccination Policy
Student Right to Know Act
Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
Constitution & Citizenship Day Resources
Student Complaint Process
- You will find the student complaint process here.
- Judicial Affairs information is also available in The Squire.
As required by Title IX and 34 CFR §106.9, Warner Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities.