We can help you explore your career, find employment opportunities, and provide resources to help you navigate the application process!
Career Services Offered
- Interview Preparation
- Resume and Cover Letter Support
- Decision making strategies and goal setting
- Career Assessments
- Career Coaching
- Workshops and Seminars
- Annual Career and Internship Fairs
- Library Guide > Career Resources
- WPU Resume Guide
- WPU Cover Letter Guide
- Top 10 Interview Tips for New College Graduates
- 15 Career Experts Share the Best Interview Tips for New College Graduates
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- How to Ace Phone Interviews
- How to Nail a Group Interview
- Explaining Curriculum Vitaes (CV)
We host an annual Career Fair and Internship fair on campus, but there are many career fairs that are hosted both locally and nationally. Participating in these fairs virtually or in person can be a great time of career exploration, job searching, and networking to find a great position. You can find local and national job fairs through your handshake account at warnerpacific.joinhandshake.com.
LinkedIn Jobs Search
- Create a LinkedIn profile to help you stay connected to your network and to identify new contacts. A strong network is built on real connections with others. Don’t attempt to build your contacts with people you have never met. Likewise, don’t accept invitations from people you do not know.
- Add Warner Pacific University to the Education section of your profile.
- Use LinkedIn Job Search to leverage the power of your network and get hired.
- Provide relevant information in your LinkedIn profile: headline, photo, work history, and education. This is your online resume.
- Join Groups purposefully. LinkedIn offers groups for people who share certain interests. For example, join the Official Warner Pacific University Alumni Association group to search for WPU grads who work in a specific industry, organization, career, or geographic region.
*While we seek to post jobs consistent with our mission, vision, and values, it is a student’s responsibility to do their due diligence in the job search process. WPU does not assume responsibility for the jobs posted through the links provided.
If you have employment, volunteer, or internship opportunities and are looking to recruit our students and alumni. Please post your open positions on Handshake–you can visit Handshake’s Employer Site here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
If you would like more information and would like to schedule an appointment please contact us at Careerservices@warnerpacific.edu.