The Cost of Attendance (COA) is a standardized set of budgets used as a basis for determining maximum aid eligibility. Individual costs may vary by student.
Below is some basic information about Cost of Attendance at Warner Pacific University. These figures are based on averages and assumptions about the general student population. An individual student budget can vary significantly. You can view your individualized Cost of Attendance via your MyWP.warnerpacific.edu account.
Standard COA Items
Standard COA items include:
- Tuition and Required Fees
- Books, Course Materials, Supplies & Equipment
- Living expenses (Housing, Meals, Utilities, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses
- Professional Licensure, Certificate or First Professional Credential
- Federal Loan Fees (for borrowers)
Additional COA Items Allowed
The following COA items may also be allowed.
- Personal Computer and Software (one time only)
- Additional Transportation Cost
- Dependent Care
2023-2024 Standard Budget for Dependent Traditional Program Students:
|Tuition and fees||$21,010.00|
|Books, Course Materials, Supplies & Equipment*||$142.00|
|Miscellaneous Personal Expenses||$1,994.00|
|Federal Loan Fees||$66.00|