With both a single day and overnight option available, we’re inviting you to visit us and discover how you can flourish as a student at Warner Pacific College, a top rated private, Christian college.
When: April 9-10, 2015
- Check in on Thursday, April 9 (overnight guests): 3 pm
- Check in on Friday, April 10: 8 am
What you’ll experience:
- Make new friends as you hang out with current students
- Explore our southeast Portland location
- Get a taste of our active student life at a campus event
- Sit in on a class and see what college is really like
- Learn the answers to your questions at a meet-and-greet with faculty and staff
- Exclusive t-shirt, all activities, and meals in included in your $25 preview fee.
- You will also have the chance to apply to WPC with the $50 application WAIVED!
- Optional: bring transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc. to complete your application during your visit.
- Experience the fullness of on-campus living and be a special part of the Warner Pacific community.
Overnight guests, bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, and toiletries. Please be sure your belongings are well labeled.
RSVP: Registration is mandatory and space is limited for both overnight and single day.
- Register online
- Or call us at 503.517.1020 or toll-free at 800.804.1510 to get signed up
- Complete this release form and bring it with you
Photos or video taken at our events or campus visits may be used in publications such as brochures, newsletters, and magazines, or video presentations. Such photos or videos may also be used electronically in online publications, our websites, e-mails, social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or in other electronic forms of media. If you are pictured and would like us to discontinue using the photo, please contact us.