Use the form below to submit your request to the Office of Marketing and Communications. A team member will be in touch with you regarding next steps and to get any needed clarification.
Please provide as much detail as possible. Including specific messaging/verbiage, dates, times, intended audience and purpose of material, and anything else we may not have knowledge of at this time. If including artwork, please be specific in the purpose of the artwork.
Business card, Name badge, and Name plate orders are placed on or around the 15th of each month.
Business Card Etiquette
It is always wise to keep a small supply of cards in several different places, like a jacket pocket or purse, notebook, car glove box, desk drawer, briefcase, etc. A business card is the representation of the person giving it. When receiving someone’s card, take the time to look at it and remember the person’s name. Likewise, make sure that the cards you give out are in good condition and reflect professionalism.
How Many Can I Order?
Minimum Order from our printer is 250 cards. If an employee’s role requires significant external contacts that merit a larger order, the employee should indicate that rationale below and supervisor should approve before submission.
Standardized name badges are provided for every employee to be worn in public situations when representing the University. Information on a name badge includes name and title. If an employee’s title changes, a new badge should be ordered.
Standards for faculty business cards, name plates, name badges:
- Business Cards:
- List name first followed by degree initials
- List title as it appears on faculty contract/offer letter
- If more than one title:
- 1st: Title for primary position (teaching faculty title or 12 month position title)
- 2nd: Title for secondary assignment (dean/director title or ranked teaching faculty title)
- Do not include titles for other roles, such as Program Lead or Faculty Chair
- Name Plates:
- Use "Dr." rather than degree initial (if applicable)
- If teaching faculty and no doctorate, start with "Professor"
- Only include title if administrative faculty at director level or above
- Name Badges:
- List only name (no degree initials), with "Dr." if applicable
- Include business card title(s)