Warner Pacific University Courses Move Online for Tuesday, September 15th
With air quality projections remaining in the “very unhealthy” category determined by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (AirNow.gov), Warner Pacific University has made the determination to move all classes online for Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
- Classes for our Traditional and Professional and Graduate Studies (PGS) programs will not meet in-person. Check mywpclasses and your email for instructions about moving class, instruction, and assignments online if they are not already.
- Employees are encouraged to work remotely except for essential employees and services. Please contact your supervisor if you have questions.
- Staff will available via email & phone during their regular office hours.
- The dining hall will be open for food service for brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. and for dinner from 5-6 p.m. Tabor Grind will be closed.
- The library will be open modified hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The 24-hour computer lab is available.
A determination for Wednesday, September 16th will be communicated via Warner Pacific email and Omnilert on Tuesday by 7 p.m.