Be Prepared for Inclement Weather
In the event of inclement weather, the Vice President for Academic Affairs will make the decision whether or not to close offices and cancel classes or delay the start of classes.
TRADITIONAL CAMPUS: Decisions impacting offices and classes will be made by 6:00 am that day.
ADP CAMPUSES: If the College’s campuses are close due to weather, ADP classes are not canceled; they move to ONLINE. Students are expected to log in and follow your professor’s instructions in order to earn attendance and participation for the week. Be sure to check your Warner Pacific email for communication. Use Moodle/Online class access: http://mywpclasses.warnerpacific.edu.
Information is first distributed through our e2campus alert system. If you are not currently signed up to receive campus alerts, please follow the instructions below. After the campus alert is sent, information about office closures and class cancellations or delays will be shared with local news outlets, as well as on the College’s Facebook page and website to ensure that guests planning to visit the campus will be notified of potential service disruptions.
If no announcement is made, it’s safe to assume that Warner Pacific campuses are operating as usual. On rare occasions, individual professors may choose to cancel a class meeting even though the College is operating normally, so please be sure that you are checking your Warner Pacific email account to find out if your specific class is impacted.
How to Register for e2campus Alerts:
- Go to www.e2campus.com/my/warnerpacific
- Click the “Create New Account.”
- Enter your Warner Pacific College user name (usually your first initial and last name) and a password.
- Enter the rest of the information requested (Under “Opt-Out Date” select a date appropriate for the length of time you intend to be at Warner Pacific. Employees should select the date farthest out).
- Put a check mark in the box marked Tabor Campus (for traditional/Tabor Campus), ADP Campuses, or both if you are associated with both programs.
- Once you ask the system to create your account, it will send a code to your cell phone which you will need to enter into the system to verify that it is working correctly.
- Once you have entered that code online, you have created your account.
You can always log in to the system at www.e2campus.com/my/warnerpacific with your user name and password to adjust account information (cell number, email addresses, etc.).
Please direct any emergency notification questions to Paul Hartman, Director of Campus Services, at email@example.com.