Master of Education
Advance your teaching career at Oregon’s most diverse university. The Teacher Education program at Warner Pacific University provides culturally responsive instruction that prepares educators to meet the needs of diverse students. The Master of Education (M.Ed.) provides graduate instruction for currently licensed teachers who seek to gain new skills, receive licensing in key endorsements, and explore the next step in their calling as an educator.
The Warner Pacific M.Ed. currently offers two endorsements:
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Instruction on research-based strategies to teach students who are learning English as an additional language in order to promote student success while honoring their rich cultural and linguistic heritage.
- Reading Interventionist
Enhance the teaching of literacy and language development for all populations. This curriculum covers a variety teaching strategies, assessments, and research-based best practices to prepare you for roles as a literacy interventionist or for instructional coaching.
Designed for working adults, the Warner Pacific M.Ed. offers flexible classes that meet one night a week in convenient campus locations. Our accelerated coursework provides the framework to earn your degree in just two years.
About Warner Pacific
- We have been serving adult learners throughout the Portland Metro area since 1989. Our staff is ready to support you every step of the way as you earn your degree.
- One night a week format gives you the flexibility to achieve your educational goals in just two years.
- Cohort learning environment offers academic support and expands your professional network.
- Instructors are professionals working in the field of education to ensure that your learning is based on current best practices and methodologies.
- Online or on-campus options to fit your location and learning needs.
- The Warner Pacific Teacher Education program is approved by the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) and accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Complete the form and an enrollment counselor will contact you to discuss your next steps or set up a campus visit.
Sign up to attend an upcoming Info Night near you to learn more about Warner Pacific University and our one night a week Master of Education.