Student Complaint Process

Any student with a complaint who feels they have been treated unfairly will have the right to be heard fairly and promptly. The college recognizes that disputes may sometimes arise and requires the parties involved to resolve the conflict informally whenever possible. If resolution cannot be reached, a formal complaint process will be provided in order to assure impartial and equitable resolution for those conflicts. This complaint process may not be invoked for matters that have independent appeal processes established. Examples of these include, but are not limited to Academic Appeals, Course Policies, Campus Life Standards, FERPA, Financial Aid, Grades, Title IX, Discrimination, and Harassment.

Matters that are not grievable include the following:

How to File a Grievance:

When a student has a grievance with another member of the community he/she may file a report in the Office of Student Affairs (503.517.1088). Click here for more details.

Other Information

Visit the Warner Pacific Registrar’s office. Warner Pacific has been accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities since 1961. Complaints about educational quality not satisfied by internal processes may be directed to the NWCCU. Consumer protection and other civil complaints can be filed with the Oregon Department of Justice Consumer Complaints.

Oregon House Bill 4019 (2014)

HB 4019 directs post-secondary institutions in Oregon to provide a link to information about the affordability and value of their institution.

As required by Title IX and 34 CFR §106.9, Warner Pacific College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities.