Consumer Information


Warner Pacific University is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act.  This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Warner Pacific University to offer specific degree programs.  The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs.  Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs.  Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at PO Box 43430, Olympia, WA  98504-3430 or by email at

The transferability of credits earned at Warner Pacific University is at the discretion of the receiving college, university, or other educational institution.  Students considering transferring to any institution should not assume that credits earned in any program of study at Warner Pacific University will be accepted by the receiving institution.  Similarly, the ability of a degree, certificate, diploma, or other academic credential earned at Warner Pacific University to satisfy an admission requirement of another institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution.  Accreditation does not guarantee credentials or credits earned at Warner Pacific University will be accepted by or transferred to another institution.  To minimize the risk of having to repeat coursework, students should contact the receiving institution in advance for evaluation and determination of transferability of credits and/or acceptability of degrees, diplomas or certificates earned.

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint. Visit for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.

For Washington State residents seeking information and resources about student loan repayment or seeking to submit a complaint relating to your student loans or student loan servicer, please visit or contact the Student Loan Advocate at