We are excited that you are interested in applying to Warner Pacific University. Follow these steps to apply. If you have questions, our admissions staff will assist you through the admission process.
1) Application for Admission
Our online application is free, offering a convenient portal for you to track your documents, view your admissions decision, and communicate with the Admissions office. The first step in applying is to register for an account based on your preferred times of study, day time or evening. You can click on apply now at the end of the page.
2) Official Transcripts
All international transcripts must be evaluated through a third party to reflect US standards and a 4.0 GPA scale. We recommend using one of the following evaluation companies:
- InCred International Credit Evaluations, Web: www.incredevals.org, Email: InCred@naia.org (Required for varsity athletes)
- World Education Service (WES), Web: www.wes.org, Email: email@example.com
3) English Proficiency
We require proof of English proficiency for all international students. Comparable measures of English proficiency include the following:
- Duolingo exam score of 95 or higher
- IELTS exam score of 6 or higher
- At least 2 English composition courses from an accredited US institution of higher education, completed with grades of C- or higher.
- Documentation (letter from school official or printed on secondary school transcripts) demonstrating that the student completed their entire secondary school education in the English language.
4) Passport Add
Submit a copy of your current and valid passport.
5) Financial Support
Evidence of adequate financial support by submission of the Warner Pacific University International Student Financial Support Verification Form.
You can email or call us with your admissions questions. Select the staff member based on your enrollment plan.