We are excited that you are interested in applying to Warner Pacific University. Follow these steps to apply. If you have questions, our admissions staff will assist you through the admission process.
1) Application for Admission
Our online application is free, offering a convenient portal for you to track your documents, view your admissions decision, and communicate with the Admissions office. The first step in applying is to register for an account.
2) Official Transcripts
Submit official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
- Transcript must confirm baccalaureate degree was earned from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- If applicant’s admission GPA is under 3.0, applicant may supply a letter explaining any mitigating circumstances that affected their undergraduate GPA
3) Specific Program Requirements
You can email or call us with your admissions questions. Select the staff member for your academic interest.