Chiropractors use natural healing techniques and manual manipulations of the spine, neck, and back to treat a myriad of afflictions in patients, particularly of the musculoskeletal system.
Our science students can gain entry into the Doctor of Chiropractic program offered at the University of Western States while finishing the requirements for their Bachelor of Science degree from Warner Pacific; obtaining their post-secondary degree sooner than others.
In December 2014, Warner Pacific partnered with the University of Western States (UWS), located in NE Portland, for direct entry by qualified WP students into the UWS Doctor of Chiropractic degree program.
Warner Pacific students must:
- Complete 3 years at Warner Pacific
- Have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
After successfully completing their first five quarters at UWS, WP students will receive their Bachelors of Science in Biological Science degree. This unique partnership eliminates one year of classroom time; saving WP students money and time when obtaining their Doctor of Chiropractic.
Benefits to Warner Pacific students:
- Be admitted to the chiropractic program at University of Western States with all the necessary pre-requisite courses completed
- Earn a Doctor of Chiropractic in less time(this program partnership will reduce the time in class by about a year)
- Save an average of $19,000 in tuition
- Obtain a B.S from Warner Pacific and a D.C. from University of Western States
- Receive hands-on clinical training