Keep Your Community Healthy and Active with a Career in Sports Medicine
A bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine can be the first step in many career paths including athletic trainer, physical therapist, exercise physiologist, and physician. With openings in the sports medicine and athletic training fields predicted to increase 21% over the next 10 years, your bachelor’s degree will give you the competitive edge you need to succeed in this exciting career.
With a bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine from Warner Pacific College, you will graduate ready to jump into this quickly growing profession and spend your life helping others while doing what you love!
In partnership with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Warner Pacific is excited to offer a bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine that includes a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) credential. As the only four-year institution in Oregon affiliated with NASM, we believe this partnership will provide our graduates with the competitive edge they need to enter to workforce with confidence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine
- Open to Freshmen and Transfer Students
- Majors Can Graduate with a Certified Personal Trainer credential from NASM
- 2018 Regulations Require All New Athletic Trainers Have a Master’s Degree, so a Bachelor’s Degree is Your First Step to a Successful Career in Athletic Training
- Major Includes Classroom Education and Clinical Experience
- Financial Aid is Available