Shape the Future as an Educator
The Warner Pacific Master of Arts in Teaching meets the needs of new teachers who are seeking initial licensure for PK-12 classroom instruction. Through culturally responsive, well-rounded instruction, graduates are prepared to meet the needs of today’s students.
After completion of the Core Studies requirements, students enter a track for Early Childhood/Elementary course work or for Middle/High School study. Our Placement Coordinator will ensure that your student teaching experiences prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to enter the classroom with confidence.
Why Warner Pacific?
• Accelerated course work may be completed in just 18 months.
• One night a week format is designed for people with busy lives who want to earn their degree while they continue working.
• Learn in a cohort and build relationships where your classmates become your colleagues and help expand your professional network.
• Connect with your instructors, who are professionals working in your field. They will ensure you are learning current best practices and
• Our curriculum reflects our Christ-centered perspective through a focus on ethical practice and value for diverse leadership.