Looking for a way to be involved on campus? There are plenty of opportunities.
Announcing the 2014-15 ASWPC Leadership
President: Jake Tront
Student Diversity Council
SDC Rep.: Britny Belcher
College Activities Board
CAB Chair: Jose Cazares
Here are all the forms to get you started.
- ASWPC Student Leadership (application) for for Student Government, CAB, Campus Ministries, and Student Diversity Council Leadership
- Student Leadership Recommendation Form (due March 4, 2014)
- ASWPC job descriptions
- Student Diversity Council paid leadership positions
- CAB paid leadership positions
- Student Chaplin job description (ASWPC position)
- Student Multicultural Organization Application
- Become a First-Year Learning Community Peer Mentor.
- Join a Small Group.
- Volunteer and serve the community.
- Become a Resident Assistant at one of our residence halls.
- ASWPC Club Application 2014
- ASWPC official budget request packet
- Service Learning Job Descriptions (2014-15)
- Application for Service Learning 2014