Looking for a way to be involved on campus? There are plenty of opportunities.
Here are all the forms to get you started.
- ASWPC Student Leadership (application) for for Student Government, CAB, Campus Ministries, and Student Diversity Council Leadership
- Student Leadership Recommendation Form (due March 4, 2015)
- Student Government Positions (2015-16)
- Student Diversity Council paid leadership positions
- CAB paid leadership positions
- Student Chaplin job description (ASWPC position)
- Student Multicultural Organization Application
- Become a First-Year Learning Community Peer Mentor.
- Join a Small Group.
- Volunteer and serve the community.
- Resident Assistant job description (2015-16).
- ASWPC Club Application
- ASWPC official budget request packet
- Service Learning Job Descriptions (2015-16)
- Application for Service Learning