Enter the growing field of accounting
According to The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook (2010-2011), “[e]mployment of accountants and auditors is expected to grow by 22 percent between 2008 and 2018, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.”
Accounting is a versatile degree. Students who graduate with an emphasis in accounting may find jobs in many areas of business including: banking, financial planning, sales, production management, client management, product development, procurement, and general management.
As a small, private Christian college, our Business professors offer up-to-date instruction using real world examples from around the corner in Portland or across the globe.
Warner Pacific’s Business Department will:
- Challenge you to be a strategic and critical thinker
- Open doors for internships with businesses in Portland
- Provide opportunities to use your knowledge for the betterment of others through community service projects
- Present business theories with a Christian basis
- Offer opportunities for leadership through Enactus, Warner Pacific’s largest club
- Give you plenty of face time with faculty
- Integrate your business degree with course materials from other disciplines: music, health fitness management