Homecoming is a wonderful chance to reconnect with your favorite staff and faculty, check-in with former class mates and cohort members, and share what’s happening in your life.
Adult Degree Program Graduates…
Join us on Saturday, February 14, for two special events that will focus on celebrating the Adult Degree Program!
- Northwest Networking Event: enjoy a panel discussion with some of our area’s most prominent business leaders and get a chance to network with other professionals in your field.
- ADP Anniversary Celebration: join us for an informal reception to honor the staff, faculty, students, and graduates of the Warner Pacific Adult Degree Program!
Events start at 2 p.m. in the Egtvedt Dining Hall on the Mt. Tabor Campus (2219 SE 68th Avenue, Portland).
Please continue to check back here for updates for the entire Homecoming celebration weekend.
- Complete schedule of events for the weekend
- General information
- Schedule of homecoming athletic events
- Athletic Hall of Honor
- Schedule of available classes
- Where to stay