The journey doesn’t need to end when you leave Warner Pacific; it’s really only beginning. Students may spend just a few years studying here, but they leave having been changed forever, part of a community of like-minded individuals, unified in a desire to improve their communities and impact the world.
As a Warner Pacific alumnus, you’re part of a select group of individuals, whose education has prepared you for life, leadership and faithful service.
A connected, compassionate community.
- We’re eager to hear where your educational experience has taken you in life. Send us your news and information updates (online form).
- Join our Alumni Facebook Group.
- We are here to help you after graduation with resources and information.
- Be part of the Alumni Association.
- Meet our Distinguished Alumni Award recipients.
- Celebrating over 25 years of our Adult Degree Program.
Stay connected with the college through our alumni office:
Serena Cline – Director of Alumni, Church and Parent Relations