Build your professional qualifications with a graduate degree from a diverse, Christ-centered university that understands your needs as a working student.
Warner Pacific University’s graduate programs offer career-focused courses through a values-based curriculum in evening and online formats to fit your busy schedule.
Since 1989, we have provided a professionally-focused, culturally relevant educational experience for working adults like you, who want to continue their education, advance their career opportunities, and explore ways to integrate their personal faith and career goals more closely.
Graduate Degrees for Working Professionals
You can continue to work full-time while earning your master’s degree at Warner Pacific. We make pursuing your education more attainable, with programs that feature:
- Classes that meet one night a week, at the same time and place.
- Accelerated course progressions that move you toward graduation faster.
- Monthly start dates, so you can begin your degree when you are ready.
- Multiple campus locations that let you study close to home, and online education for certain programs.
- Small cohort groups that move through each course together.
- Experienced professors who are focused on helping you achieve your goals.