Designed with working professionals in mind, these accelerated degree programs feature evening and online courses that empower you to earn your associate or bachelor’s degree without disrupting your job or family schedule.
Warner Pacific University’s supportive educational environment and career-focused curriculum offer the degrees you need to advance in your current job or explore a new path. Our professional faculty are leaders in their field, ensuring that your coursework features the best practices and modern technologies required to flourish in your future profession.
With more than 25 years of experience in adult learning, Warner Pacific empowers working adults who want to continue their education and advance their career opportunities. We offer you a way to balance your life and work while achieving your education goals. As a Warner Pacific University graduate, you will have the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to take your career to the next level.
You Can Do This, Warner Pacific Can Help
We make pursuing your education more attainable with programs that feature:
- Classes that meet one night a week, at the same time and place to help fit your schedule and keep you from having to run all over town.
- Accelerated course progressions that move you toward graduation faster.
- Monthly start dates, so you can begin your degree when you are ready, without having to wait an entire semester.
- Multiple campus locations that let you study close to home, and online education for some programs.
- Small cohort-based Learning Communities that move through each course together and help you build your professional network.
- Experienced professors who are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
Ready to learn more about Warner Pacific University and our Professional and Graduate Studies? Don’t wait! Request more information or apply today using our online forms and one of our admission counselors will contact you and help you take the next step in your career!