Accounting Degree in One Night a Week
Businesses and organizations of all types need the skills of accountants. If you’re interested in learning the skills necessary to pursue this important role and want to gain business management knowledge along the way, Warner Pacific University’s Professional and Graduate studies program can help. Our Bachelor of Accounting degree completion program teaches technical knowledge and practical skills for business and accounting in a two-year accelerated program.
Jump start your accounting career at Warner Pacific
Warner Pacific is Oregon’s most diverse university. Reflecting our mission, the Bachelor of Accounting degree focuses on:
- Formal accounting skills, including taxation and auditing;
- A degree that serves as the first step towards CPA qualification;
- A program that emphasizes technical skills and personal integrity.
Professional and Graduate Studies
Why choose Warner Pacific for your Accounting degree program?
- We have been serving adult learners throughout the Portland Metro area since 1989. Our staff is ready to support you every step of the way as you earn your degree.
- One night a week format gives you the flexibility to achieve your educational goals quickly, while continuing to pursue your career.
- Cohort learning environment offers academic support and expands your professional network.
- Instructors are professionals working in the field of accounting to ensure that your learning is based on current best practices and methodologies.
- Portland and Vancouver campus options to suit your needs.
Ready to take the next step?
You can earn your degree in accounting on campus, meeting once a week in the evening. You’ll advance through each course one at a time, working with the same group of 14-22 classmates throughout the program. This small-group cohort model allows you to develop meaningful working relationships with your classmates and receive personal attention from our instructors.
Sign up to attend an upcoming Info Night near you to learn more about Warner Pacific University and our one night a week accounting degree program.