Enter the growing field of accounting
According to The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Occupational Outlook Handbook (2010-2011), “[e]mployment of accountants and auditors is expected to grow by 22 percent between 2008 and 2018, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.”
Accounting is a versatile degree. Students who graduate with an emphasis in accounting may find jobs in many areas of business including banking, financial planning, sales, production management, client management, product development, procurement, and general management.
As a small, private Christian college, our Business professors offer up-to-date instruction using real-world examples from around the corner in Portland or across the globe.
Warner Pacific’s Business Department will:
- Challenge you to be a strategic and critical thinker
- Open doors for internships with businesses in Portland
- Provide opportunities to use your knowledge for the betterment of others through community service projects
- Present business theories with a Christian basis
- Offer opportunities for leadership through Enactus, Warner Pacific’s largest club
- Give you plenty of face time with faculty
- Integrate your business degree with course materials from other disciplines: music, health fitness management