Warner Pacific is a Christ-centered, urban, liberal arts university dedicated to providing students from diverse backgrounds an education that prepares them to engage actively in a constantly changing world.
Mission-driven leaders who change the world
- We learn in an inclusive community
- We innovate toward experiential learning and academic relevance
- We engage our spiritual journey with Christ at the center
- We serve and care for our city and world
- We cultivate curiosity, creativity, and purpose
- Cultivating a Christ-centered learning community
- Collaborating with and for our urban environment
- Fostering a liberal arts education
- Investing in the formation and success of students from diverse backgrounds
Tagline and Motto
“Where faith and scholarship lead to service.”
We encourage interdisciplinary learning and invite honest questioning through a foundation of faith. As a result, faculty members have created a core curriculum rooted in the notion of paradox that challenges students to engage with life’s most difficult questions.
The Warner Pacific University experience additionally offers:
- Small classes: Our 12-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio translates into the individualized attention and intellectual interaction that meaningful scholarship requires. Close academic relationships between faculty and students often result in customized internships and independent study courses, both of which are enhanced by the resources of the greater Portland area, where a multitude of cultural and employment opportunities await.
- Options: Undergraduates can choose from 32 majors and 27 minors, and students pursuing a graduate education can select one of five graduate studies degrees, including a Master of Education, Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts in Human Services, and Master of Science in Management/Organizational Leadership.
- Ongoing education: For the last 20 years, our distinctive Professional and Graduate Studies (PGS) has offered adult learners a convenient and pragmatic degree completion program that is built around their individual needs.