Develop advanced leadership skills tailored for the needs of non-profit organizations with Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program. Our Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership helps you learn strategies for improving processes, navigating change, and maintaining healthy finances within non-profits.
This degree is ideal for experienced professionals within non-profits who want:
- Formalized, executive-level management skills for the non-profit environment;
- In-depth knowledge of the financial, regulatory, and ethical issues facing today’s non-profits;
- A program that stresses the practical application of knowledge;
- A program that emphasizes personal integrity within the context of Christian moral principles.
What You Can Learn
The Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership is an intensive two-year program consisting of 12 courses, the majority of which last six weeks.
Courses for this program include:
- Introduction to Accelerated Graduate Study (two weeks)
- Not-for-Profit Organizational Leadership: Theory/Practice
- Managing Resources in a Not-for-Profit Environment (seven weeks)
- Leading, Learning & Communicating in a Not-for-Profit Environment
- Systems Thinking and the Learning Organization
- Organizational Ethics, Values, and the Law in a Not-for-Profit Environment
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Leading High Performance Teams
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Integrated Organizational Leadership Project (seven weeks)
Graduates of this program should be prepared to apply managerial strategies and organizational leadership principles to the operation and development of non-profit organizations.
You can earn your master’s in non-profit leadership on campus. Throughout the program, you’ll work within the same cohort of 14-22 classmates, giving you the opportunity to develop meaningful and productive relationships. You’ll also benefit from our instructors’ personal attention.
Classes meet once a week in the evening throughout Portland and Vancouver, making earning your master’s degree more convenient.
Who Can Apply
The Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership is a graduate degree that requires a serious approach to education. We consider applicants who have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, supported by official transcripts;
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
You will also need to complete our application form and pay the $45 fee.
Flourish with Warner Pacific College ADP
Continue your journey with a Christ-centered college that’s focused on helping you flourish. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more about Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College today.