Online or On Campus
Lay the foundation for a career in business and develop your professional skills with Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program. Our Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics teaches you theoretical principles and practical skills you need to understand how organizations change, grow, and function effectively.
Offered online or on campus, this program can help you enhance your career profile or prepare for a bachelor’s degree program in the future. Choose this degree if you are a high school graduate who wants:
- A short-term program that teaches professional business skills;
- The option to transfer to a four-year degree program in the future;
- A program that emphasizes technical business knowledge and personal integrity;
- A qualification that will help you pursue entry-level roles in business.
What You Can Learn
The Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics is a two-year program consisting of 21 courses, each lasting five weeks. Liberal arts courses include writing, sciences, and humanities, combined with mathematics help develop your analytical and communications capabilities. Courses within the major include:
- Ethics, Social Issues and Responsibility
- Foundational Elements of Psychology
- Human Resource Development
- Interpersonal Communications
- Management Fundamentals
- Organizational Writing & Presentations
- Principles of Budgeting and Accounting
- Team Dynamics
The skills and knowledge this degree offers make it a suitable qualification for roles in business, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and more.
You can earn your AA in Organizational Dynamics online or on campus. You’ll advance through each course one at a time in five-week blocks, working with the same group of 14-22 classmates throughout the program. Campus classes meet one evening a week, while online classes receive weekly assignments to complete in their own time.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll have access to the same courses, curriculum, and inspiring instructors.
Who Can Apply
The AA in Organizational Dynamics is open to students who:
- Have at least one year of full-time work experience
- Can provide proof of high school or GED completion, including an official transcript
- Speak English proficiently, if English is not their native language.
If you have previous college credit you would like to have evaluated for transfer credit, you’ll need to provide official transcripts showing that you achieved a GPA of at least 2.0.
You must also complete our application form and pay the $25 fee.
Find Out More
Find out how our Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics could be the right qualification for you. Contact a Warner Pacific College enrollment counselor today.