For nearly 20 years, Warner Pacific College has been serving adults in the Portland and Vancouver areas who want professional, ethically-grounded continuing education. Whether you are a career changer or looking to advance in your current field, our unique brand of practical, Christ-centered higher education can help.
All of our programs have a convenient course format designed to fit your busy life. Meet with your cohort of 14-22 classmates one evening a week, at one of six locations around Portland and Vancouver.
Areas of Study
Our Adult Degree Program (ADP) offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Human Development
- Organizational Dynamics
- Teaching and Education
Degree Programs for Adults
All of our programs are designed to be completed within two years. Choose from associate’s degree programs for those without college experience, bachelor’s degree completion programs for those with at least 48 prior credits, or master’s degree programs, for those with a bachelor’s and career experience.
- Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Management with an emphasis in Not-For-Profit Leadership
- Master of Science in Accounting
Find Your Degree Today
Learn more. Contact one of our enrollment counselors today for more information or to apply.