Be a transformational leader
Whatever your career goals may be, well-developed Christ-centered leadership skills will bring you success in business, management, and organizational planning.
In today’s efficiency-driven business environment, the ability to lead people and manage resources is increasingly important.
Warner Pacific’s Business Administration Major will give you effective management techniques and strategic planning skills to excel.
As a small, private Christian college, our Business professors offer up-to-date instruction using real world examples from around the corner in Portland or across the globe.
Warner Pacific’s Business Department will:
- Challenge you to be a strategic and critical thinker
- Inspire leadership and team-oriented capabilities in you
- Open doors for internships with businesses in Portland
- Provide opportunities to use your knowledge for the betterment of others through community service projects
- Present business theories with a Christian basis
- Offer opportunities for leadership through Enactus, Warner Pacific’s largest club
- Give you plenty of face time with faculty in our small classes
Part 1: General Education Core Courses
(See Core Studies Requirements)
Part 2: Business Administration Core Courses
(See Business Core Courses)
On successful completion of the courses required for the Management/Leadership emphasis, graduates will be able to demonstrate:
- All of the knowledge, skills, and abilities demonstrated above within the core course requirements.
- Effective leadership and team oriented capabilities.
- Proficiency in the basic theories associated with Management/Leadership, such as Organizational Theory, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Corporate Finance, Leadership, and Strategic Management.
- The ability to integrate and apply their learning in complex projects and assignments that may include: research, collaborative projects, and or field assignments.
(Updated August 2016)