Bachelor in Business Administration in One Night a Week
Build the skills you need to follow your dream with a career in management, marketing, human resources, finance and more with a Bachelor of Business Administration. Whether you are taking the next step in your career or looking to enter a new profession, a Warner Pacific Business Administration degree prepares you to become a leader in your field in as little as 16 months.
Available online or on-campus, our Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration balances theoretical instruction with practical, hands-on experiences which produce well-rounded graduates who are ready lead with confidence.
Business Administration Degree
Warner Pacific is Oregon’s most diverse university. Reflecting our mission, our program focuses on ethical business management, cultural competence, and diverse leadership. Your coursework will include gaining knowledge in high-demand areas such as:
- Leadership and Supervision
- Economics and Accounting
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Operations Management
Professional and Graduate Studies
Why choose Warner Pacific for your Business Administration program?
- We have been serving adult learners throughout the Portland Metro area since 1989. Our staff is ready to support you every step of the way as you earn your degree.
- One night a week format gives you the flexibility to achieve your educational goals in just 16 months.
- Cohort learning environment offers academic support and expands your professional network.
- Instructors are professionals working in the field of business to ensure that your learning is based on current best practices and methodologies.
- Online or on-campus options to fit your location and learning needs.
Ready to take the next step?
Complete the form at the top of this page and an enrollment counselor will contact you to discuss your next steps or set up a campus visit.
Sign up to attend an upcoming Info Night near you to learn more about Warner Pacific University and our one night a week Bachelor of Business Administration.