Placement Coordinator | Licensure Officer | Administrative Assistant for the Education Department
- M.B.A. – Argosy University
- B.A. in Criminal Justice and Criminology – Portland State University
- A.A. in Paralegal – Portland Community College
Jody assists the Education Department with student teaching placement. Prior to joining the staff at Warner Pacific, Jody was an advertising assistant for a local paper and an externship administration in post-secondary education. She volunteers with Compassion Clinic in Clackamas County and enjoys poetry, camping, and baking.
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- National Criminal Justice Society