We are here to help you not just during your time at Warner Pacific, but after you’ve graduated.
CampusPoint helps connect employers with energetic and talented college students and graduates. Through technology innovation and strong on-campus presence, CampusPoint has helped employers successfully fill 1,000 jobs in the Pacific Northwest last year.
It’s easy to get started with CampusPoint:
Click on the “Portland” or “Seattle” area
Click on the “Register Now” to register
Create your CampusPoint Resume online
Read through your jobs and hit the “Apply” button
Other Resources and Offers:
Liberty Mutual discount for WPU AlumsLiberty Mutual Insurance is offering our alumni a special discounted rate on Auto Insurance and Home Insurance. Visit Liberty Mutual Insurance Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
- Track and plan your student loans in one place
- Use interactive tools to get money savvy
- Get personalized guidance about tricky loan stuff
- Find scholarships, internships, and jobs
- Gain know-how that empowers you to be money smart
- One-on-one loan counseling, advocacy and assistance from student loan experts
- Self-serve financial tools and calculators
- A secure, personalized dashboard where you can track all of your loans and compare payment options
Warner Pacific teamed up with SALT*, created by American Student Assistance, to help our alumni manage money and student loans. This is a free benefit that extends to all students and alumni.
*In case you’re wondering, SALT isn’t an acronym. Salt was often considered a form of currency in the years when it was difficult to obtain, so in this case SALT stands for “money.”