These items must be submitted in order for your Admissions Counselor to present you to the Acceptance Committee.
1) A completed and signed Application for Admission and Community Agreement
You can apply online easily.
2) $25 Application Fee
Please note: the Application Fee may be waived by submission of one of the following: a College Examination Board Waiver Form or a letter requesting a waiver from a high school guidance counselor. To pay this online, click here.
3) Official transcripts
For incoming freshman students and transfer students with fewer than 12 semester credits, an official high school transcript sent directly from your high school (or test scores from the General Education Development Test (GED)) are required of all applicants to the freshman class and transfer students who have earned fewer than 12 semester hours of credit.
4) For transfer students: an official transcript from each college or university attended
Warner Pacific College advises the use of the following international credential evaluation service:
5) An official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Information on this test can be obtained at www.toefl.org. A minimum score of 71 for Internet-based tests, 195 for computer-based tests, or 550 for paper-based tests are required for admission.
6) Provide evidence of adequate financial support.
This must be done by submitting the Warner Pacific College International Student Financial Support Verification Form.
7) A personal interview and/or references may be required of selected students.