Online or On Campus
Develop the skills you need for advanced leadership in business with Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program. Our Master of Science in Management and Organizational Leadership, available online or on campus, teaches theoretical concepts, research skills, and hands-on management techniques that can help you enhance your career opportunities in just two years.
This degree is ideal for experienced business professionals who want:
- Formalized, executive-level skills for managing people, processes, and business initiatives;
- In-depth knowledge of today’s global business environment, including regulation and laws;
- A program that stresses the practical application of knowledge;
- A program that emphasizes personal integrity within the context of Christian moral principles.
What You Can Learn
The Master of Science in Management and Organizational Leadership is an intensive two-year program consisting of 12 courses, the majority of which last six weeks.
Courses for this program include:
- Introduction to Accelerated Graduate Study (two weeks)
- Organizational Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Leading, Learning and Communicating in a Technical Society
- Financial Environments of Organizations (seven weeks)
- Systems Thinking and the Learning Organization
- Organizational Ethics, Values, and the Law
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Integrated Organizational Leadership Project (seven weeks)
Graduates of this program should be prepared to apply leadership theory to the development, operation, and organizational dynamics of a business. They should also have a well-developed sense of their own leadership style and a reflective, self-managing approach to their work.
You can earn your master’s in organizational leadership online or on campus. Throughout the program, you’ll work within the same cohort of 14-22 classmates, giving you the opportunity to develop meaningful and productive relationships. You’ll also benefit from our instructors’ personal attention.
On-campus classes meet once a week in the evening, while online students complete assignments and readings on their own time during the week.
Who Can Apply
The Master of Science in Management and Organizational Leadership is a graduate degree that requires a serious approach to education. We consider applicants who have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, supported by official transcripts;
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
You will need to complete our application form and pay the $45 fee.
Flourish with Warner Pacific College ADP
Continue your journey with a Christ-centered college that’s focused on helping you flourish. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more about Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College today.