Online or On Campus
Business is the most popular major for bachelor’s degree students, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. That’s probably because a bachelor’s degree in business offers a versatile set of skills in accounting, marketing, human resources, and management that can prepare graduates for a broad range of career opportunities.
You can complete your bachelor’s degree in business with Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program. Our Bachelor of Business Administration program, available online or on campus, is ideal for people who want:
- A versatile base of business skills, including managerial principles;
- A degree that serves as the first step towards a master’s degree in business;
- A program with convenient online study options;
- A program that emphasizes both business knowledge and personal integrity.
What You Can Learn
The Bachelor of Business Administration is a two-year program consisting of 14 courses, all of which last five weeks. The program aims to develop your ability to lead, make informed, evidence-based business decisions, and perform various business functions within a context of Christian moral principles.
Courses within the major include:
- Accounting for Managers
- Business and Employment Law
- College Composition
- Corporate Finance
- Economics for Managers
- Ethics, Faith, Living and Learning
- Leadership and Supervision
- Management Theory and Practice
- Marketing for Managers
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior and Design
- Quantitative Analysis for Business
- Spirituality, Character and Service
- Business Policies (six-week capstone course)
Graduates of the program should demonstrate effective functional knowledge of business along with initiative and leadership skills.
You can earn your bachelor’s degree in business online or on campus. You’ll advance through each course one at a time, working with the same group of 14-22 classmates throughout the program. Campus classes meet once evening a week, and online classes receive weekly assignments to complete in their own time.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll have access to the same courses, curriculum, and inspiring instructors.
Who Can Apply
The Bachelor of Business Administration is open to students who:
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience;
- Can provide proof of high school or GED completion, including an official transcript;
- Can provide transcripts from previous colleges attended showing a GPA of at least 2.0;
- Speak English proficiently, if English is not their native language.
You must also complete our application form and pay the $25 fee.
Flourish with Warner Pacific College ADP
Continue your journey with a Christ-centered college that’s focused on helping you flourish. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more about Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College today.