We are committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. To speak with the Financial Aid Office at ADP, call 503.517.1564.
There are many funding options available to students who wish to pursue a college degree. You may be eligible for enough, in federal loans alone, to cover the entire cost of your degree program. You may qualify for the following based on your FAFSA info.
Financial Aid Brochures for 2012/2013 (effective June 2012 - May 2013)
1. Go to www.pin.ed.gov and select your own PIN number; choose the option to view your PIN immediately.
- If you have already requested a pin before you can skip this step.
- If you don't remember your pin you can request a duplicate.
- Dependent Students: one of your parents will need a PIN in addition to your own PIN.
2. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete the 2011/2012 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You will reference your 2010 tax returns to answer several FAFSA questions.
- Tip: print out the FAFSA worksheets on the web to assist you with filling out the electronic form.
- You are considered a full-time student.
- Our School Code is 003225.
3. Go to www.studentloans.gov and complete Entrance Counseling (if you have never attended WP).
- All students should select "I am an undergraduate student" -- this will take you to the Stafford Direct Loan Subsidized/Unsubsidized entrance counseling.
4. On www.studentloans.gov complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN).