An unexpected change in course does not have to alter your destination. Warner Pacific University is committed to serving the unique needs of Concordia University students during this time of transition. Transferring to another school can seem overwhelming, especially when it was not part of your original plan. Warner Pacific will make your transfer process simple so you can get back on the road to earning your degree.
We’re Here for You
Our enrollment counselors are ready to work with you and create a transfer plan that will connect your educational and career goals with a degree pathway that fits into your life. No application fee for transfer or graduate students.
- A $500 welcome scholarship for all students transferring from Concordia University – Portland in addition to other financial aid that you may qualify for
- Application fee waiver for Concordia students applying to Warner Pacific University
- Initial Admission when you provide your unofficial Concordia transcript*
- Guaranteed admission for Concordia students in good academic standing
- 100% transfer of all Concordia undergraduate courses and extensive transfer of Concordia graduate courses
- Waivers of residency requirements available to Concordia transfer students who are close to graduation
- Financial aid counselors available to help you navigate the transition
*Official transcripts will be required prior to enrollment
About Warner Pacific
Founded in 1937, Warner Pacific is Oregon’s most diverse university. A leader in relational learning, our Christ-centered mission empowers students to reach their educational goals to make a positive impact in their career, their family, and their community.
- Warner Pacific’s tuition is 52% lower than the average NW private college or university and we were ranked a #2 Best Value College in the Pacific NW by U.S. News & World Report.
- Online or on-campus options to fit your location and learning needs.
Majors and Programs
Whether you are looking for a one night a week accelerated learning environment, online program or a more traditional undergraduate experience, Warner Pacific has more than 60 majors and minors that will prepare you to reach your career goals. Concordia students may find the degree programs below to be the best fit for their transfer needs.
Bachelor Degrees include:
- Teacher Education
- Social Work*
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security*
- Biology and Natural Sciences*
- Psychology and Human Development
- Ministry and Community Engagement
*Available only on-site in the traditional format
Graduate Degrees include:
- Master of Arts in Human Services (MAHS)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Management (MSM)
Click here for a full list of majors and programs at Warner Pacific University.
Our athletic program provides an opportunity for participation in 12 sports. Warner Pacific is a member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and the Cascade Collegiate Conference (CCC).
Learn more about WPU Athletics at www.wpuknights.com
Schedule an Appointment with an enrollment counselor.
- Call us at 503.517.1020
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Centre 205 Campus is the hub of programs for our adult students and graduate studies. Centre 205 is conveniently located off I-205. Drop by for a visit anytime during the week, no appointment is necessary.
- Call 503-517-1550
- Email PGSadmissions@warnerpacific.edu
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
If you are interested in a traditional undergraduate program, visit our Mt. Tabor campus.
- Call 503.517.1020
- Email email@example.com
- Visit Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fill out our inquiry form to be contacted by our Admissions team.