Don't lose momentum.

Find out how your credits may transfer to Warner Pacific.

Request Information

By submitting this form, I am giving Warner Pacific College consent to contact me... read more

by email, telephone and/or text messaging at the address(es) and telephone number(s) provided above, including wireless, even if I am on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call Registry. This consent includes contact via automated means. I understand that consent is not required to attend Warner Pacific College. The Warner Pacific College Privacy Policy governs our data collection policy.

Heald College Transfer Program

Heald College students wishing to continue their education at Warner Pacific College  may complete an associate degree in the evening accelerated Adult Degree Program (ADP) or in the traditional daytime program at the Mt. Tabor campus.

By special arrangement, Warner Pacific agrees to lower the residency requirement for former Heald College students only who enter a Warner Pacific program no later than September 1, 2015, from 51 to 27 semester credits. As a result, up to 36 semester credits of identified Heald College coursework may apply toward a Warner Pacific associate degree.

Warner Pacific offers the following associate degrees:

  • Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics (Adult Degree Program)
  • Associate of Arts. in General Studies (Traditional Program)
  • Associate of Science in Business Administration (Traditional Program)
  • Associate of Science in Health Sciences (Traditional Program)
  • Associate of Science in Social Science (Traditional Program)

The requirements for the associate degrees vary from degree to degree; Heald College coursework will be converted from quarter to semester credits (i.e. 1 quarter credit = .67 semester credits) and evaluated on a course-by-course basis to determine applicability toward the desired Warner Pacific degree requirements.

Students wishing to pursue a baccalaureate degree at Warner Pacific may select from programs in either the ADP or traditional programs. Transfer coursework from Heald College or other two-year colleges will be accepted to a limit of 72 semester (108 quarter) credits.

For more information, please contact the Adult Degree Program office at Centre 205: 503.517.1550 or

Jorge Melendez

"The structure of the adult degree program allows me to keep my busy life in balance."

- Jorge Melendez

Our Locations