Obtain your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in teaching in less than 5 years with our accelerated Master of Arts in Teaching program.
New and transfer students starting at Warner Pacific in Fall 2014 now have the opportunity to gain both their bachelor’s degree and their master’s degree in less than 5 years saving an average of $34,000 in tuition expenses.
Our graduates can begin teaching in middle or high school with their Oregon and/or Washington teaching licenses in less time and potentially earn more money than fellow first-year teachers who have yet to finish a master’s program.
The typical undergraduate secondary licensure program at other colleges can take 5 or 6 years to complete. Students following that track would still need to earn a master’s degree within 10 years after graduating with their bachelor’s degree.
Our program is unique. With a tuition that is 25% lower than other comparative programs, students will save an average of $34,000 and earning both their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in less time. This is the Warner Pacific way.
- Year 1 and 2:
- Engage in core classes and explore content areas
- Choose your approved content area for study
- Year 3 and 4:
- Begin application and testing process
- Finish content area course requirements
- Graduate in May with your bachelor’s degree
- Year 4.5 (May to December):
- Begin MAT program immediately
- Student teach in your content area from August to December
- Graduate in December with your MAT
To learn more about how you can earn your bachelor’s degree and Master of Arts in Teaching in this one-of-a-kind program at Warner Pacific, please visit warnerpacific.edu/academics/teach.
If you already have your bachelor’s degree and would like to pursue your MAT through Warner Pacific College please visit warnerpacific.edu/ adult-degree-program.