Reporting a Crime or Emergency
Immediately report any criminal activity or emergency:
- 503.250.1730 (cell)
- Ext. 2127 (from any campus phone)
If the situation is life-threatening or criminal activity is in progress, call 9-1-1 first and then call Campus Safety.
You can prevent many crimes on campus by following these guidelines:
- Always lock your desk, office, room, or apartment when you are not present.
- Always lock your car.
- Make sure doors to campus facilities and residence halls close and latch behind you. If you notice doors that do not close and latch by themselves in general academic buildings, please report to Facilities Services. For housing facilities, please report to Student Affairs.
- Do not prop exterior doors to facilities.
- Never leave purses, bags, or backpacks unattended in your office or cubical.
- Never leave valuables (computers, phones, backpacks, money, etc.) unattended in your car.
- Never leave valuables unattended in common areas: coffee shop, dining hall, classrooms, SUB, etc.
The Warner Pacific University campus is private property, and permission to enter or pass through is revocable at any time. Anyone who fails to cooperate with university authorities, including Campus Safety personnel, will not be permitted on campus.
Crime and Fire Statistics
The Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report is published in order to satisfy the requirements of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
Included is information on crime and fire statistics, information and statements of policy on various crime, emergency, and fire safety subjects as well as important contact information for Campus Safety and Student Affairs personnel. The report satisfies requirements for each Warner Pacific University campus: Mt. Tabor, Centre 205, and other class locations. It is updated annually.