At this time of uncertainty for Portland students of the now closed Heald College, Warner Pacific College is pleased to be able to provide you with a place to finish your education and pursue your career. We can provide options for most Portland area Heald College students through our generous acceptance of transfer credits including vocational and technical credits. Enrollment counselors are ready to help you apply your earned credits towards one of our Adult Degree Program degrees.
While Warner Pacific may not be the right fit for all former Heald College students suddenly faced with the challenge of determining how to continue their education, our enrollment counselors are ready to help assess your credits and match you with the right degree program.
You can also meet with a financial aid officer to create the best personalized plan to pay for classes utilizing all the financial aid opportunities available.
Why choose Warner Pacific?
- Transfer students welcome!
- No application fee for Heald College transfers. The application fee waiver is for any Heald College student wishing to transfer to WPC (enter discount code: Heald)
- WPC’s Adult Degree Program can accept vocational/technical credit transfers
- All Heald College credits earned by students wishing to pursue a bachelor degree will be evaluated under our transfer articulation agreement
- Special Heald College Student Transfer Program: Warner Pacific agrees to lower the residency requirement for former Heald College students who enter a WPC program no later than September 1, 2015, from 51 to 27 semester credits. As a result, up to 36 semester credits of identified Heald College coursework may apply toward a WPC associate degree. Read more…
- Classes starting now.
Questions? Get answers on how Warner Pacific can help you now
- Call us at 503.517.1550
- Email us at email@example.com
Warner Pacific College is an over 75-year old private, Christ-centered college of over 1,400 undergraduates and graduate students in Portland, Ore. In 2014, the College welcomed its largest class of incoming freshmen. Warner Pacific was recognized as a top college and best academic value in the west according to the 2015 U.S. News and World Report. Established in 1937 by the Church of God (Anderson, Ind.), Warner Pacific offers 29 undergraduate majors and 5 graduate programs in business, education, ministry, and music at 6 campuses across the Portland metropolitan area and online. Warner Pacific provides all students with a welcoming and inclusive space to dream, achieve, and flourish.