Assistant Professor, Department of Education
- Oregon Standard Principal’s License, Washington State Basic Principal’s License, Portland State University
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Health Education
Lewis and Clark College
- Bachelor of Science, Health Education,
University of Oregon
Dean has lived his entire life in Portland. Before joining the faculty at Warner Pacific College, Dean was an adjunct professor for the Adult Degree Program (2008-2015).
He retired from a 33-year career in public education in June 2014. Dean taught (10 years) and served as a principal (23 years) at the elementary, middle, and high school levels.
When not working with teachers and students in schools, Dean enjoys the gym, cycling, hiking, and skiing. Dean is in a long-term love affair with New York City and travels there frequently.
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Confederation of Oregon School Administrators