Ballard, Dr. Kelly
- Doctor of Ministry, Leadership and Spiritual Formation; George Fox University
- Master of Religion; Warner Pacific University
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Theory/Composition; Warner Pacific University
Areas of Teaching:
- Choral Studies
- Music Ministry
Dr. Ballard specializes in the discovery, development, and engagement of the ‘indigenous voice’ of gathered people groups. With a broad musical background in churches, on stages, and through media, Dr. Ballard uses music as a cultural unifier rather than a divider.
- 2014 Stephen Kendall Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Licensed and Commissioned Pastor in the Evangelical Covenant Church
- American Choral Directors Association
- National Collegiate Chorale Association
Dr. Ballard has led musical events in 49 states, most Canadian provinces, Asia, Mexico, and Africa. His work in the studio has resulted in “The Psalms—A Contemporary Inspirational Overture” (with Jack Ballard, Ph.D.) and the self-published “The Indigenous Worship Voice—A Theological Paradigm for Unified Worship.” Dr. Ballard is actively passionate about mountain climbing, running, water skiing, reading, writing, and all things family.
To learn more about Dr. Ballard’s work visit: beyondworship.com
“Give as much of yourself as you can to as much of the God that you know.”—Ron Lagerstrom