You can maximize the positive, lasting impact of your gift through one of these opportunities:
Annual Recognition Levels
When you make an annual unrestricted gift to WPU at a recognition level, you know your gift makes a difference in the lives of current students.
- President’s Club Minimum of $1,000/annually
- Associates Minimum of $5,000/annually
- A.F. Gray Circle Minimum of $20,000/annually
Lifetime Giving Fellowships
LIfetime Giving Fellowships have been established to recognize significant lifetime giving of both “restricted” and “unrestricted” gifts to WPU.
- Marilyn and Dale Warman Fellowship: $50,000 to 249,999
- Dr. Wilma Perry Fellowship: $250,000 to $499,999
- Mack and Irene Caldwell Fellowship: $500,000 to $999,999
- Milo L. Chapman Fellowship: $1,000,000 and above
The Heritage Circle
We recognize the commitment of those who include WPU at any amount in their estate plans, as a beneficiary of their retirement plans or through a deferred gift.
- Planned Gifts (charitable trusts, annuity, insurance, or other options) that benefit WPU and offer you substantial financial planning advantages
- Bequest Intentions
- Making a gift of Marketable Securities
- Making a gift through an IRA or other Qualified Retirement Plan
You may also be able to take advantage of extra tax incentives.
October 4th, 2021Higher Education Relief Funds Update The CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) has provided funding to institutions to provide emergency financial aid...
September 16th, 2021In the newly released , U.S. News and World Report names Warner Pacific University (WPU) in the top ten for multiple categories among Colleges...
September 10th, 2021Warner Pacific University announced today the globally recognized provocative recording hip-hop artist, culture curator, activist, and writer, Sho Baraka, will serve as a Visiting...